The green color of vegetables is due to the presence of chlorophyll.
Some people might ask, So what? and I’ll be happy to answer that with a brief list of benefits.
- It assists in the growth and repair of tissues
- It neutralizes pollution and would be of benefit to smokers and firefighters
- It helps your blood carry oxygen
- It is useful in chelating calcium and other heavy minerals
- It works with vitamins A, C and E to neutralize the free radicals in your body
- Chlorophyll is a natural deodorizer of your breath, urine and fecal waste
- And other benefits abound.
Sources of chlorophyll are as common as the green grasses of the earth, but there’s a smoother way than having to eat the grass.
Green foods are legendary for their health benefits, thanks to high levels of chlorophyll, naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Get a quick and easy dose of the most powerful greens.
- 15 Calories
- 0 Total Fat
- 0 Cholesterol
- 0 Carbohydrates
- 0 Fiber
- 3 gms Protein
- 0 Sugars
1 Scoop = 4.3 Grams
Wheat Grass, Spirulina, Barley Grass, Chlorella,
Alfalfa, Flax Seed, Rice Bran Solubles, Pumpkin Seed