Cranberry Pomegranate Smoothie with Omega 3 Punch!
Awareness of the health benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids has increased dramatically over recent years. Smoothie Essentials is proud to introduce a simple and convenient way to include the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids in your diet.
Try this fabulous Smoothie starring Smoothie Essentials Omega-3!!
Pomegranate Smoothie With Cranberry
I try to get the actual fruit, but other times I must buy the pomegranate juice to make smoothie. Here is a great pomegranate smoothie recipe that will perk up your taste buds and give you a burst of energy.
3 cups chilled sweetened cranberry juice
3/4 cup chilled pomegranate juice
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
3 cups chilled club soda
It’s Frap N Rap Time!!
As time crunches one way school means Mom’s get a few hours break. What a better way to break than to be out at your local hot spot.
Time out to socialize and re-establish into the wonderful world of adult.
How about a Frappuccino with an energy boost and a multi vitamin?
A smoothie or even a shake? Add a boost and keep that energy flowing for the busy day ahead!
Coffee klatch meet in round at home? Have a blender? Have a coffee maker or espresso maker?
How about a FRAPPUCCINO?
Try this recipe!
· Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients and Equipment
You will need the following ingredients to make one 16 oz. frappuccino. You can double or cut the recipe in half as needed:
* 1-2 cups of ice
* ½ cup of double-strength coffee, preferably dark-roast.
* ½ cup of lowfat milk or half-and-half
* 1-2 tablespoons of sugar, depending on your sweet tooth
* 1-2 tablespoons of chocolate or other flavored syrup. If you want, you can use caramel instead
* Optional: whipped cream for garnishing; extra chocolate syrup to drizzle over garnish
· Step 2: Brew Coffee and Chill
* You will need to make coffee first and foremost, before you can start on any of the other steps. Here are some details on how to make coffee for your frappuccino and some different options for you:
1. Brew a pot of fresh, double-strength dark roast coffee.
2. You can make your coffee double-strength by using twice the recommended amount of coffee per pot, or 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup.
3. You could also try making fresh espresso for an extra-strong coffee base.
4. Chill your coffee before mixing up the frappuccinos. If you don’t want to wait for your coffee to cool in your fridge or freezer, you can also try pouring the fresh coffee into ice trays to make “coffee cubes” which you can then simply blend together to make your frappuccino. Or, mix a third of your ice into the coffee before adding it to your blender.